Borg is an innovative and progressive manufacturer specialising in decorative building materials including melamine board, kitchen doors, components and bench tops. We provide a range of decorative surface products into the residential and commercial joinery markets throughout Australia. We boast a strong and ever growing team with 1, 300 current employees Australia-wide. Our manufacturing plants on the Central Coast of NSW, Sydney, Malaysia and Oberon service our extensive distribution footprint across Australia.
We are currently seeking people who are experienced working in a busy production environment and confident working with a range of production machinery to join our team. We have positions available at our Somersby and Charmhaven production facilities across day, afternoon and night shift.
The desired applicant will have:
• Experience working in a busy, hands on manufacturing environment
• Attention to detail, quality and safety
• Practical thinking
• A high level of mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot quality issues
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and be driven to reach production targets
• A good level of computer literacy
This is an exciting opportunity to obtain a full time position where you can grow your career.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes audiometric, drug and alcohol testing.
Borg is an Equal Opportunity Employer